Qualifications and Criteria
- Legal spouse and children under 20 years old of LTR visa holders (maximum 4 dependents in total per one LTR visa holder)
- Health insurance with at least USD 50,000 coverage or social security benefits insuring treatment in Thailand or at least USD 100,000 deposit
Can LTR Visa holder’s dependent work in Thailand?
Yes, but work permit will be required.
Can LTR Visa holder’s dependent study in Thailand?
Can parent(s) of LTR Visa holder be his/her dependent?
Can unmarried partner of LTR Visa holder be his/her dependent?
What privileges will dependent of LTR Visa holder enjoy?
Privileges of LTR Visa holder’s dependent include:
- 10 years renewal visa (5+5)
- Fast-track service at international airports in Thailand
- 90-day report extended to 1-year report
- Multiple re-entry permit
- Permission to work/study in Thailand